People using it on their own site:
Note: this documentation is purely for informational purposes.
I'm working on all aspects of this project purely for my own use.
Bundle currently supports:
- articles - long-form infrequent posts with content authored as HTML files with some Django custom templates. Articles can have custom styling stored as CSS files with the same file name as the article file (identified by a unique slug from the permalink).
- notes - short-form frequent posts with content authored as plain text which is converted to HTML with smart-typography conversion and auto-linking of URLs. Note can be a reply, like or repost.
Bundle internally uses the following tools:
- Django as a web-framework for Python
- MySQL as database
- mf2py to parse microformats
- ronkyuu to send and receive webmentions
Currently working on:
"Marginalia: a indieweb annotation system using webmention and fragmentionSee: Marginalia
- Fragmentioner: UI for generating the fragmention link to some selected text. Code here https://github.com/kartikprabhu/fragmentioner
- Pullback: a HTML+mf2 based file-storage system to store posts.
- Lift: a wrapper around activitystreams () to parse incoming webmentions from silo URLs, maybe also to POSSE in the future.