How to take notes during IndieWebCamp
- Each event should have a main etherpad that the organizers will announce.
- During session scheduling, each session should have a hashtag. Use that hashtag to add a link in the main etherpad, following the format: https://etherpad.indieweb.org/hashtag
- Open the link to that session's etherpad.
- If the etherpad has not been used before, copy/paste the template below to start it.
- Otherwise, if the etherpad has been used before, leave "archived notes" to previous sessions at the top, enter a few blank lines at the top, then copy/paste the template.
- Fill in the IndieWebCamp city, year, and participants names/URLs. Note the session facilitator beside their name.
- Start taking notes collaboratively under the "Notes" heading.
- Use * for bulleted lists
- Use # for numbered lists
- Avoid indenting for nested lists, instead use multiple, e.g. ** is a second-level bullet
IndieWebCamp [city] [year] Session: [name] When: [start time] == Participants == * [facilitator name and url] (session faciliator) * ...add names and URLs == Notes == * ...add notes ----