At present, FrancisCMS is a white label Rails engine meant to be included in an existing Rails application at a particular mount point (
- Supports multiple content types (posts, links, and photos) with drafts, tags, and RSS feeds.
- Supports syndicating content types to several third-party silos.
- Receives and verifies webmentions, displaying verified webmentions on content pages.
- Provides alternative representations of content types as Markdown and jf2-formatted JSON.
- Delegates authentication to the host Rails application.
People currently using FrancisCMS:
Include the FrancisCMS engine in your project's Gemfile:
gem 'francis_cms', git: 'https://github.com/FrancisCMS/FrancisCMS.git'
bundle install to install FrancisCMS and its dependencies.
Full instructions for implementing and configuring FrancisCMS are available on GitHub.
FrancisCMS is freely available under the MIT License. Use it, learn from it, fork it, improve it, change it, tailor it to your needs.