(Redirected from Kaja)
Kaja is a bot run by sknebel.
- announces in chat when the IndieWebCamp Youtube channel goes live during an event
!mf2-phpfollowed by a URL return a URL to to the matching MF2 parser result. (some more variations exist as well). This also works when talking to Kaja directly, outside a channel
- wiki entries created via Loqi that have the form "Something is <url>, …" get linkified: the url is added as a hyperlink to the defined term and removed from the sentence.
- create HWC-page entries for HWC Berlin and potentially others
- currently working on parsing mf2 from an event posted on a personal homepage
- probably using two new mf2-attributes:
u-mapto match things currently added to events
- challenge: how to co-exist with user-edits and find correct location to put stuff (ordered by timezone is difficult if timezones aren't marked up!)
- update /next-HWC and next-HWC box on front page
- add !stream command to give last seen URL
- update /topic in irc with stream link?
- mf2-parser commands without URL could work for last URL posted in channel
- etherpad import (compare https://github.com/kmaglione/wikimtgs and https://github.com/christi3k/ImportFromEtherpad)
- some kind of !tell notifier for users that are seldom in IRC (or something that tells the !tell-er to please use a different channel)
- are there other commonly needed tools that could use shortcuts?
- private "specific user is online" alerts?
- add Kaja to Slack as well, so Slack users can use direct commands
Think something would be neat?
- sknebel, another feature request, for Kaja now! Be able to append to a Inbox section on a user page.
- "this probably is not Kaja, but a general tool, but can we do anything to easily align videos with chat for creation of demo pages"
- use selfauth instead of custom, DB-based auth endpoint? (with shared secret it'd be easy to generate the correct signed token)
- PM-alerts if specific user becomes available
- PM-countdowns for sknebel :P
- fix username changes on reconnect
- stop this from happening https://indieweb.org/wiki/index.php?diff=40604&oldid=40603&rcid=40514