Ashwin Vishnu Mohanan has a website which is built using Pelican and hosted at GitHub. He also has a microblog at a Mastodon instance with which is a work-in-progress towards POSSE. See User:Ashwin.info.tm for more details.
- On 2019-11-18 I made a commit to use a subdomain instead of the original github.io URL.
- On 2019-12-04 started a pull-request to get the static website talking using indieauth, micropub and webmentions
- On 2020-03-26 I implemented a planet page generated from an OPML file and using a pelican plugin . The webpage is also configured to be rebuild regularly as a cron job using GitHub Actions CI. See  and the end-result: 
- On 2020-03-31 I executed a semi-automatic POSSE using cURL .
What works so far
- indieauth and rel-me setup with GPG and GitHub authentication
- microformats2 with h-card, h-entry implemented by modifying the Pelican index page, HTML header and article template.
- Micropub endpoint with IndieKit hosted at Heroku.
- webmentions with webmentions.io
- planet page at