- 1 Homebrew Website Club Meetup
- 1.1 Details
- 1.2 Notes
- 1.3 Photos
Homebrew Website Club Meetup
Join us for an evening of quiet writing, wiki editing, IndieWeb demos and discussions!
- Create or update your personal web site!
- Finish that blog post you’ve been writing, edit the wiki!
- Demos of recent IndieWeb breakthroughs, share what you've gotten working!
Join a community with like-minded interests. Bring friends that want a personal site!
Any questions? Ask in the chatroom!
Homebrew Website Club Meetup: Are you building your own website? Indie reader? Personal publishing web app? Or some other digital magic-cloud proxy? If so, come on by and join a gathering of people with likeminded interests. Bring your friends who want to start a personal web site. Exchange information, swap ideas, talk shop, help work on a project...
See the Homebrew Website Club Newsletter Volume 1 Issue 1 for a description of the first meeting.
• - – Homebrew Website Club broadcast & peer-to-peer meetup & beforehand:
• optional 17:30-18:30 – quiet writing hour for the venues that explicitly have it.
All times are Pacific Time unless otherwise noted in venues.
Earlier events (absolute timeline) listed first.
- 18:00 - 20:00 (GMT +2)
RSVP by adding yourself below. Don't know how to RSVP? – Simply turn up and we'll help guide you through how to RSVP for future events.
- Add yourself here… (see this for more details)
Virtual European Time
Virtual HWC for IndieWebbers who either can’t make a regular meeting or don’t yet have critical mass to host one in their area. Everyone is welcome to participate remotely!
Virtual on CEST. We will be testing audio-only this week, through Mumble on
mumble://voice.sknebel.net:64738. This server can also be reached through your browser on voice.sknebel.net. For more information, see the server description on this wiki. If you can, please install the client beforehand and go through the audio setup wizard!
- 17:30–18:30 CEST (15:30–16:30 UTC, 08:30–09:30 PDT): Ask for help, write code, or just talk.
- 18:30–19:30 CEST (16:30–17:30 UTC, 09:30–10:30 PDT): Demos, followed by talking through recent IndieWeb news.
Just show up, and feel free to RSVP by adding yourself below:
WeWork South Bank Central, 30 Stamford Street, London SE1 9LQ.
- 18:00 - 19:00 British Summer Time – meetup (please arrive no later than 18:00 to pass security)
- 19:00 - 20:00 British Summer Time – quiet writing hour
Digital Harbor Foundation, 1045 Light St, Baltimore, MD 21230
- 18:30 - 19:30 Eastern Time – (optional) quiet writing hour for those interested
- 19:30 - 20:30 Eastern Time – meetup
🌁 San Francisco canceled this week! See you 2017-11-01!
Too far from any HWC to make it!
- with Neil Mather, Calum Ryan, Grigor Yosifov, Jean Russell, Alexander Videnov, Barry Frost, Irina Bolychevsky, Tantek Çelik, Kevin Marks and Tom Morris
- with Marty McGuire, Adam Bouhmad, Mary Reisenwitz, Rhea Ramakrishnan, and Angelo Tartanian