- 1 Homebrew Website Club Meetup
- 1.1 Details
- 1.2 Notes
- 1.3 Photos
Homebrew Website Club Meetup
Join us for an evening of quiet writing, wiki editing, IndieWeb demos and discussions!
- Create or update your personal web site!
- Finish that blog post you’ve been writing, edit the wiki!
- Demos of recent IndieWeb breakthroughs, share what you've gotten working!
Join a community with like-minded interests. Bring friends that want a personal site!
Any questions? Ask in the chatroom!
Homebrew Website Club Meetup: Are you building your own website? Indie reader? Personal publishing web app? Or some other digital magic-cloud proxy? If so, come on by and join a gathering of people with likeminded interests. Bring your friends who want to start a personal web site. Exchange information, swap ideas, talk shop, help work on a project...
See the Homebrew Website Club Newsletter Volume 1 Issue 1 for a description of the first meeting.
• - – Homebrew Website Club broadcast & peer-to-peer meetup & beforehand:
• optional 17:30-18:30 – quiet writing hour for the venues that explicitly have it.
All times are Pacific Time unless otherwise noted in venues.
Earlier events (absolute timeline) listed first.
Postponed til next time in two weeks!
Virtual European Time
Virtual HWC for IndieWebbers who either can’t make a regular meeting or don’t yet have critical mass to host one in their area. Everyone is welcome to participate remotely! Hosted on the Mumble server.
Virtual on CET.
- 17:30–18:30 CET (16:30–17:30 UTC, 09:30–10:30 PDT): Ask for help, write code, or just talk.
- 18:30–19:30 CET (17:30–18:30 UTC, 10:30–11:30 PDT): Demos, followed by talking through recent IndieWeb news.
Just show up, and feel free to RSVP by adding yourself below:
68 Middle Street, Brighton
18:00 - 19:30
18:00 - 19:00 GMT – meetup
19:00 - 20:00 GMT – quiet writing hour
Digital Harbor Foundation, 1045 Light St, Baltimore, MD 21230
- 18:30 - 19:30 Eastern Time – (optional) quiet writing hour for those interested
- 19:30 - 20:30 Eastern Time – meetup
- 17:00 Quiet writing hour
- 18:00 IndieWeb meetup, demos, and discussion!
Suggest topics for discussion at Homebrew Website Club Meetups this week. For example, difficult and/or open ended questions that come up in discussion.
- IndieWebCamp Berlin sessions, videos, etc.
- Fourth anniversary of Homebrew Website Club
- Dec 5th: Internet Archive Net Neutrality event
- Dec 9-10th: IndieWebCamp Austin coming up!
Too far from any HWC to make it!
- Notes taken during Virtual HWC by Martijn van der Ven
- HWC Baltimore 2017-11-29 Wrap-Up by Jonathan Prozzi