- 1 Homebrew Website Club Meetup
- 1.1 Details
- 1.2 Notes
- 1.3 Photos
Homebrew Website Club Meetup
Join us for an evening of quiet writing, wiki editing, IndieWeb demos and discussions!
- Create or update your personal web site!
- Finish that blog post you’ve been writing, edit the wiki!
- Demos of recent IndieWeb breakthroughs, share what you've gotten working!
Join a community with like-minded interests. Bring friends that want a personal site!
Any questions? Ask in the chatroom!
Homebrew Website Club Meetup: Are you building your own website? Indie reader? Personal publishing web app? Or some other digital magic-cloud proxy? If so, come on by and join a gathering of people with likeminded interests. Bring your friends who want to start a personal web site. Exchange information, swap ideas, talk shop, help work on a project...
See the Homebrew Website Club Newsletter Volume 1 Issue 1 for a description of the first meeting.
• - – Homebrew Website Club broadcast & peer-to-peer meetup & beforehand:
• optional 17:30-18:30 – quiet writing hour for the venues that explicitly have it.
All times are Pacific Time unless otherwise noted in venues.
Earlier events (absolute timeline) listed first.
Virtual European Time
Virtual HWC for IndieWebbers who either can’t make a regular meeting or don’t yet have critical mass to host one in their area. Everyone is welcome to participate remotely! Hosted on the Mumble server.
Virtual on CET.
- 17:30–18:30 CET (16:30–17:30 UTC, 09:30–10:30 PDT): Ask for help, write code, or just talk.
- 18:30–19:30 CET (17:30–18:30 UTC, 10:30–11:30 PDT): Demos, followed by talking through recent IndieWeb news.
Just show up, and feel free to RSVP by adding yourself below:
18:00 - 19:00 GMT – meetup
19:00 - 20:00 GMT – quiet writing hour
18:30 - 19:30 Eastern Time – (optional) quiet writing hour for those interested
19:30 - 20:30 Eastern Time – meetup
Virtual HWC for site builders who either can’t make a regular in-person meeting or don’t yet have critical mass to host one in their area. Everyone of all levels is welcome to participate remotely! We're particularly happy to have folks participating for the first time in the #newwwyear effort join us.
Virtual on EDT. We will be using Google Hangouts; a link to the hangout will be posted here just before the quiet writing hour: https://hangouts.google.com/call/8XGkwtEjxg2oH07pyOD_AAEE
- 19:30–20:30 EDT (16:30-17:30 PDT): Quiet writing hour for those interested
- 20:30–21:30 EDT (17:30-18:30 PDT): Meetup!
- Chris Aldrich
- gRegor Morrill (indie rsvp)
- Aaron Parecki
- Add yourself here… (see this for more details)
🌁 The Grove Yerba Buena, 690 Mission St. (at 3rd st), San Francisco, CA
- 17:00-19:00 IndieWeb meetup
Suggest topics for discussion at Homebrew Website Club Meetups this week. For example, difficult and/or open ended questions that come up in discussion.
Too far from any HWC to make it!
Virtual HWC Americas