http://www.svenknebel.de since 2016-04-12 runs a still nameless custom python/flask app, reading HTML-formatted posts with YAML-headers from flat files. It currently doesn't do much except grabbing post files from a directory and stuffing them into a template.
- quicker way of editing content
- establish post types (bookmarks, quotes, ...)
- working on own IndieAuth endpoint
- better design for text-heavy posts -> right now to squished
- improved webmention handling (display comments, properly handle edits, better verification code)
- plumbing: caching, better background processing
- photo metadata markup/handling
long-term Itches/random ideas
- CSS posts that show up as styling options
- I would like for a Client-side JS static site generator to exist, to get around the "have to install strange stuff" problem for non-programmers. Not sure if I personally would use it though...