Logos and such for press mentions of IndieWebCamp.
For other versions (size, color, file formats), see the indieweb/branding repo on GitHub.
IndieWebCamp is a gathering of web creators building & sharing open web technologies to advance the state of the indie web. We get together for a weekend to discuss how we can empower people to own their identities and data, then spend a day hacking & creating.
The first IndieWebCamp was held in Portland, Oregon, in 2011. Subsequently, IndieWebCamps have been held in Brighton (England), Cambridge, Düsseldorf (Germany), Edinburgh (England), Los Angeles, Nuremberg (Germany), New York City, Portland and San Francisco..
Below is a list of IndieWebCamp community members willing to be contacted to discuss IndieWebCamp and the indie web with journalists and writers:
- Tom Morris — London, UK – by email or voice call if arranged.
- Tantek Çelik — San Francisco, US – by IM, IRC, or in-person if arranged.
- Aaron Parecki — Portland, US – by IM, IRC, or in-person if arranged.
- Shane Becker — Los Angeles, US – by Slack, phone, IM, IRC, or in-person if arranged.
- Kevin Marks — Yorkshire, UK – by Slack, phone, IM, IRC, or in-person if arranged.
- add yourself here