2014/Cambridge/Hack Day Intro
Day 2 of IndieWebCamp is our hack, create, design, and build day.
- Still not sure what to hack on? Checkout IndieMark for some next steps for your site.
- Find one really simple thing to add to your site before lunch, one more challenging thing after lunch.
- Ask for help if you're stuck at all - you are short on time, but surrounded by high-bandwidth expertise. Ask on IRC, ask your neighbors, ask an organizer.
- Help someone get unstuck. Listen and if you hear a question about something you know something about, take a few minutes to help someone or direct them to a resource on the wiki.
Hack Session Proposals
- write down on a sticky note:
- what you're going to work on
- your name
- Announce what you're doing
- pick an area / room / space
- before/after lunch
- and put your sticky up on the grid
Join forces with others working on similar things.