(Redirected from 2018/Introduction)
IndieWeb Summit Introduction is the opening session of IndieWeb Summit 2018.
IndieWeb Summit organizers will lead you through:
Day 1 Introduction
- Announce: Welcome to the eighth annual IndieWeb Summit!
- Overview of IndieWeb Summit day 1
- Lightning Intros & Personal Site Demos
- Create the session schedule
- Barcamp-style sessions
- Show code-of-conduct, point out organizers to go to in case of anything
- Tools: IRC/Slack, this wiki, https://etherpad.indieweb.org
- Thanks to our Sponsors for making this possible
Barcamp sessions introduction
- Intro to how Barcamp sessions are scheduled: write THREE THINGS on a notecard:
- session name,
- your name,
- session #hashtag - used for tagging and etherpad.indieweb.org/hashtag
- Session scheduling!
- Summit leaders call *start your sessions* at start time
- During sessions, appoint at least one person to take notes in etherpad
Day 2 Introduction
... see separate page