(Redirected from HTML5)
HTML (HyperText Markup Language) is the language used to create web pages, thus one of the building blocks of the IndieWeb.
- pup - a tool for extracting information from HTML at the command-line.
- building blocks
- 2018-04-02 "8 yo: We're learning to make websites at school.
Me: Awesome, are you using Google Sites or something.
8 yo opens a text editor and types in 6 valid lines of html.
8 yo: Dad, why are you crying?" @ethanwhite April 2, 2018
- https://github.com/jamesseanwright/valimate - HTML validation tool
- https://html5up.net/ - responsive HTML5+CSS3 templates, CC licensed
- Idiosyncracies of the HTML parser by Simon Pieters (zcorpan), in-progress book about the history, specs, and parsing of HTML
- Parsing with regular expressions
- "Write code, not too much, mostly HTML" @scottjehl June 12, 2019
- pup helps with parsing on the command line
- "" @piccalilli_ March 15, 2021