(Redirected from Nike Plus)
Nike+ has a RESTful read API.
- http://developer.nike.com/ - requires (free) nike.com account to use and even read the documentation.
- https://developer.nike.com/documentation/api-docs/activity-services.html - Activity Services - main documentation page
- https://developer.nike.com/documentation/api-docs/test-console.html - API console - try out any Nike+ REST API calls using your API token (retrievable dynamically with login using the web interface).
- Nike seems to have primarily restricted API access to "Nike Fuel Lab" partners. How you become a partner is not entirely clear, but you can sign up for updates on API access here: https://developer.nike.com/content/nike-developer-cq/us/en_us/index/contact-us.html
- Non-Fuel Lab partners can still grab a temporary (good for a day) access token via: curl 'https://developer.nike.com/services/login' --data-urlencode email@example.com' --data-urlencode password='your_password
- With this temporary access token you can still make requests to the API outside of the "web console" Nike provides on its site.
To create a free account:
- Nike+ home page - click the "JOIN NIKE" button on the top right.
- Or download a free Nike+ mobile app and follow instructions:
- https://twitter.com/nikeplusphp - open source PHP library to retrieve your Nike+ data.
- http://eagerfeet.org/ - used to work but has been shutdown since late 2012. Has promised to come back in "early 2013" - but no signs of anything new yet.