- Theme Info
- Child Themes
- P2-Resolved Posts
IndieWeb participants using the P2 theme.
- none so far.
Secondary sites. IndieWeb participants using the P2 theme on a secondary or project-specific site.
Add questions about P2 here, or answer them if you know the answer!
Where is the source code
- Where is the P2 source code repository? (e.g. github link)
How do you submit patches
- Where does one submit a patch / pull request for P2?
missing microformats support
P2 appears to be lacking the needed classic hAtom microformat class names to work well with the default hentry markup that WordPress core provides. Without knowing where to browse the source and/or submit patches (see FAQ above), it's difficult to fix this problem.
- Install the wordpress-uf2 plugin as suggested in the WordPress#microformats section. According to WordPress user Ryan Barrett, this will add microformats class names to P2.
- P2ing is the new working - An Automattic site turning the P2 theme functionality into a remote working product.
- o2 is the next evolution of P2. It is a plugin which super-charges your theme with tools to help groups of people collaborate online.