Unicode is a standard for encoding characters (letters, numbers, etc) in computer data.
- 2012-07-30 : How to support full Unicode in MySQL databases (archived), aka “The things we do to store U+1F4A9 PILE OF POO (
- Unicode Character Search on FireFormat.info
- Search by glyph, number, or (partial) name.
- Every character has its own information permalink.
- Unicode web apps by Richard Ishida
- Unicode Toys by Elijah Griffin
- for things like ⠃⠗⠁⠊⠇⠇⠑, ndsıpǝ poʍu, and bɘᴙoᴙᴙim text.
- Unicode (Vulgar) Fractions
- You can use the Unicode Fraction Maker from the Unicode Toys to generate other fractions.