CJ Willcock (Chris) is a career software developer, currently working in business intelligence automation for a diversified, bricks-and-mortar healthcare provider, and has been on the IndieWeb since 2018-May.
More details about Chris are at his About Me page.
- Author a wordpress theme to replace the 2016-indieweb theme on my site now
- A command line utility to determine the semantic compatibility of webapp sources with microformats standards
- Author a software and use it for my primary domain
- Switch my wife and oldest son's blogging over to my authored software too.
- I own many domains for both personal and commercial use, including the eponymous CJWillcock.ca where I am actively taking my lumps in figuring out how to be a blogger, and Willcock.ca (not currently in use / email only).
- I setup my wife, a non-technical person, and my oldest child, nine years old, with their own sub-domains of willcock.ca, and installed WordPress with the suite of IndieWeb plugins for each of them. I'm getting great feedback.
- I self-host a VCS containing my open source code, on Gitea, from my home at code.CJWillcock.ca
- I really like the Homebrew Website Club and am working towards co-organizing something local to me.
- I documented my first look and starting with WordPress adventure here on the wiki 2018-06-10
- Own bare-metal hardware in spitting distance 2018-May
- Configure and compile Linux kernel 2018-May
- Gentoo server on bare metal 2018-May
- Run a self-hosted version control system GUI/Hub thinger 2018-June, Gitea @ code.CJWillcock.ca
- Move my public projects to self-hosted VCS 2018-June
- Setup a WP install on my primary domain 2018-June
- Start blogging about stuffs I'm doing now (cjwillcock.ca) ~2018-July
- Moving all my domains/sites from a single debian jessie vm to a split www/db/mail multi-vm setup at a different cloud service provider. 2018-Sept
- A /now/ page for cjwillcock.ca. 2018-Oct