- Publish the status of tasks from within TaskWarrior on my own site to share with the public as part of the "Open productivity" mind-set.
- Get rid of the Facebook accounts used by me and my family and replace it with our own sites.
- Make sure the content feed is working nicely
- Add an "on this day" feature to my Known site.
Contribute to Known development
- Contribute to the Known open source project and follow up with Marcus Povey.
- Fix issues in Known and report newly found ones.
- Figure out how to better integrate brid.gy - having some issues with how notes and likes are posted to Twitter.
- Filter posts by date - see how Jonathan LaCour (CleverDevil) made his CleverCustomize hacks.
- Write about Content-Security-Policy and Web_sign-in.
- Show webmention on my personal homepage. - For offering a way to comment and like content on my static Apache Server-side-Includes powered homepage ...
- Add an input form for pasting in a comment URL to conveniently send a manual webmention - see Aaron Parecki's implementation for inspiration - To make it easier for people to send me a manual webmention link
- Fix design issues (CSS) in my Known site. Currently I have my own theme, but still need to overwrite a lot of "default" style declarations
- Testing Indigenous on iOS and Android - Getting in touch with the developers Eddie Hinkle and Kristof De Jaeger
- Trying out other apps for reader: Monocle
Promoting the IndieWeb
- Getting more people in my circles interested in the IndieWeb
- Keep my Known site running and full of content and links
I also keep my plans on my personal plans page.
But here are a few more ideas:
- Attend an IndieWeb Bootcamp event - some day, some where, either IRL or remote
- Try to motivate the Gothenborg Bit Factory team to blow new live into TaskWarrior, Taskserver and holidata.net as part of the IndieWeb movement (?)
- Complete my IndieWeb Profile with more itches and plans
- Complete the steps in https://indiewebify.me/ on my personal site at https://johanbove.info
- Create an account on IndieWeb.org
- Set up Known as my social platform
- Set up webmention for my personal site through https://webmention.io
- Set up feed channels in Aperture
- Create a wiki sparkline Johan Bové
- Switch back to Firefox as my main web browser