I do historical linguistics, make software, and teach.
I'm just beginning the process of making my site Indieweb compatible. What I've got working:
- h-card on homepage.
- h-entry on each post.
- Webmentions via https://webmention.io/, and sending them by hand.
Things I want to do:
- My site is currently static. I don't display Webmentions. I would like to have my own webmention endpoint that stores the webmentions in the git repo with the site, but not display them by default (maybe email them to me? maybe run SpamAssassin on them?)
- A text entry field to enter webmentions would be nice.
- I want to support note posts.
- RSVP posts.
- Up the contrast on body text / maybe body text look nicer.
- Big one: private posts/private webmentions.