Jump to navigation Jump to search
Working on getting http://jessielikes.coffee setup for my sister. Started it yesterday.
- from StartSSL
- Scores A from Qualy's SSL Labs https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=jessielikes.coffee
- Uses HSTS and a 301 redirect to force https
- POSSE functional, see https://twitter.com/JessieHonigs/status/521320611961131010
- POSSE functional, test post has been deleted though
- Too many issues to work through at this time to get Known on Nginx, latest one is Twitter callback URL. Switching to Apache for the time being.