Jump to navigation Jump to search
A nerdy Canadian living in Alberta
Hello. I'm Lee Kierstead I am just getting into the Indieweb but I've been tinkering with html, css, and js for years. My site is built with Jekyll and self hosted with Nginx, and I use Cloudflare because it's closest to my location (in order to better serve friends and family who read it).
- create a webmention policies page
- add a books read page with a rating and links to review article
- add a photos page, with flexbox (will need to make thumbnail files)
- a photo layout and permalink (with html) for each image?
- create more posts, and more readable ones at that
- while I have many posts, they are pretty self indulgent
- setting up a liquid layout for my jekyll blog to output data from Webmention.io (for webmentions)
- UX - adding tags to every article and showing them in article headers
- UX - adding subheads to new articles from here on out