Programmer and artist from New York, USA, but now living in London, England.
- Blog: https://thraxil.org/
- Art: https://myopica.org/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/thraxil
- Github: https://github.com/thraxil
- music blog: https://xroboto.thraxil.org/
- personal photo site: https://auratus.thraxil.org/
- microblogging: https://finch.thraxil.org/
My Personal Itch
I may think about switching my personal blog from a custom Django backend to static published with Hugo (as the music blog is).
I'm into content-addressed storage. I wrote a CAS based distributed image storage/thumbnailing service: http://thraxil.github.io/reticulum/ and then a more generalized version: https://github.com/thraxil/cask/ Now, though, IPFS looks like a better long-term bet, so I might play with replacing some of my setup with that.