🍕 Homebrew Website Club New Haven
- – EST
- – EST
- 5:30PM – 6:30PM Eastern Time – Quiet writing hour
- 6:30PM – 7:30PM Eastern Time – Discussions
Just show up, and feel free to RSVP by adding yourself below.
- Add yourself here… (see this for more details)
This week's topics:
- Why Do I need to get a website?
- Getting started with mico.blog, Known, or WordPress
- flat files, databases and content management systems
- How can I use Open Source to build up my GitHub Contributions
- Recent events (IndieWebCamp Berlin)
- Upcoming IndieWebCamps
Suggest more topics for discussion at Homebrew Website Club Meetups this week. For example, difficult and/or open ended questions that come up in discussion.
Are you building your own website? Indie reader? Personal publishing web app? Come on by, and bring your friends who want to start a personal web site. Exchange information, swap ideas, talk shop, help work on a project...
- Finish that blog post you’ve been writing, contribute to the IndieWeb wiki!
- Demos of recent IndieWeb breakthroughs, share what you've got working!
See the Homebrew Website Club Newsletter Volume 1 Issue 1 for a description of the first meeting.