Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is a stub. You can help the IndieWeb wiki by expanding it.
A note list is a common design pattern, like a stream of short textual messages e.g. tweets/status updates. Often highly time-context sensitive.
Barnaby Walters has a collection of annotated screenshots here.
- Facebook (Web UI)
- Twitter (Web, Mac App)
There are certain UI elements which are common to most implementations. These include:
- Profile photo (often with rounded corners)
- Full Name (often emboldened)
- Auto–linked URLs, usernames and #tags
- Dates (sometimes relative, almost always the option to see real date)
Less Common Elements
- As well as the full name, often there’s a network-specific name, or a URL on the indieweb