verify-me is a browser extension that checks if rel-me links on the current page link back, and shows badges if they do.
It uses the Indiewebify.me backend to check if links are bidirectional
- Load the plugin as above, and go to kevinmarks.com
- You should see alist of links at the right.
- If you're on mobile, scroll to the bottom to see them.
- Gradually, green tickmarks will appear next to the links as the indiewebify callbacks complete.
- Click on one of the links, eg Twiitter or Github
- You'll see a green checkmark appear by the kevinmarks.com URL.
- Go to other twitter users, see if they link back by getting a red cross or green tick mark.