This article is a stub. You can help the IndieWeb wiki by expanding it.
Archived from https://etherpad.mozilla.org/indiewebcamp-commandcontrol, please clean.
Big Idea: #CommandControl - dashboard for managing 10+ websites (Tumblrs, Bloggers) and major social media profiles.
- Today: IndieWebCamp,
- Monday: ranting about waking up to the office
- Week: promoting event,
- Saturday: realtime updates from the concert
- Bookmarklet / plugin / extenstion to edit avatar / timeline photo. (there might be no API for that)
- Linking to image that changes / URL that changes.
- Sebastien Fanals: http://fanals.fr/
How to change Facebook timeline photo? There is currently no API to change the cover photo; i'm not aware of plans to change this http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8070016/profile-cover-editing-via-facebooks-api http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4370669/facebook-api-php-is-it-possible-to-change-a-users-profile-image-via-fb-graph
YEAH - some hacks would have to be included. Workflow - if we could find a way to automate the browser. Going in circles here, need some input from BlackHat community.
Naive authentication to edit .js containing the data: https://github.com/stefek99/naive-auth Dashboard to control many websites: https://github.com/stefek99/commandcontrol Default credentials - not the best practice I know