Archived from: ???
Drupal - https://www.drupal.org/home - is a content management framework supporting some 2% of the web including many large and prominent sites. It is free software and has a very large and active community.
this seems to be the best shot at Webmentions https://github.com/sanduhrs/vinculum/tree/7.x-2.x
working on getting contrib access here.
should implement this http://webmention.org/ - already a bug is flagged for pingback spam, how do we implement spam control??
auto-link URLs directly - the input filters can do this
auto-link @-names to Twitter profiles - the Twitter module can do this and some others too ( http://drupal.org/project/twitter
need: p-location h-entry h-geo or h-adr
- This can be done with feeds module
- h-feed and h-entry. should be semantic tags on the views entries
- try to use existing drupal modules. Likely a Feeds module plugin for import/export?
- this could be used as a linter http://indiewebify.me/
- another one http://glennjones.net/tools/microformats/
Microformat background info
- french background info on microformats and drupal
h-atom enabled using drupal referenced:
- microformats cheat sheet
- hatom to atom libraries. helpful?
one of these or similar should be able to ingest dang near any microformat https://www.drupal.org/project/feeds_ex
here is the wordpress approach https://github.com/indieweb/wordpress-indieweb
wordpress glue modules list
here is a test sandbox of salmon for comments https://www.drupal.org/sandbox/sanduhrs/1132592