Drupal is a popular open source content management system.
How to Markup Drupal for IndieWeb
See Benjamin Melançon’s excellent step by step article:
Benjamin Melançon's site agaric.com uses Drupal and supports key IndieWeb markup building blocks for IndieAuth (rel=me), authorship (h-card), and readers (h-entry) since at least 2015-11-11.
- Multiping – module that enables pinging a Pubsubhubbub hub when HTML or RSS feeds are updated
- Linkback - Drupal 8 module with support for Webmention, Pingback, Trackback and Refback
- Vinculum – Drupal 7 module that enables both sending and receiving Webmentions
- Micropub plugin for Drupal was begun on 2018-01-25 as a beta version, but likely isn't ready for production use yet.
Sessions about Drupal at IndieWebCamps:
- 2016-03-14 2016/MIT/drupal
- 2015-03-19 2015/Cambridge/drupal - drupal discussion at IWC Cambridge
- 2014/Cambridge 2014-10-11 (Drupal introduced; no notes)