(Redirected from 2015/Providence)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is a stub. You can help the IndieWeb wiki by expanding it.
Providence is a city in Rhode Island, United States, that may have an IndieWebCamp in the future, see the planning page for details.
There seemed to be a fair number of people interested in attending the IWCs in Cambridge/MIT but could not make it into the city. There are a number of locations that would make Providence possible, with several schools that might be suitable location hosts.
Currently I am looking for a co-organizer to help work out details of the event. - Ben Roberts
I am talking to a professor at University of Rhode Island to see if we could get students from the web development classes and possibly help organizing and even hosting.
- AS220 has space downtown Providence, though I don't know if they would really have enough room for us.
- University of Rhode Island has a Providence Campus building that might be able to host. They also have a web developement track to their CS department and Ben Roberts is an Alum.
- Brown University is close by to downtown and would certainly have the space to host.
- RISD is also close by and might be convinced to host.
- Ben Roberts ...
- Want to help organize? Get in touch with us on IRC!