The opening IndieWebCamp Brighton 2016 session.
IndieWebCamp leaders will lead you through:
- Announce: Welcome to the 5th annual IndieWebCamp Brighton!
- Show 2016/Brighton home page
- Note explicit decision to focus on
- personal site "scratch your own itch" doers, doing, selfdogfooding, demoing
- Overview of IndieWebCamp Two Days:
- day 1: intro/demos, lunch, brainstorming sessions, dinner
- day 2: day two hack sessions, lunch, hack sessions, demos
- Demos of what works on your personal site today
- Explanation of today (brainstorming sessions) vs tomorrow (hack sessions)
- Intro to how Barcamp sessions are scheduled: write THREE THINGS on a notecard:
- session name,
- your name,
- session #hashtag - used for tagging and etherpad.indieweb.org/hashtag
- Session scheduling!
- Camp leaders call *start your sesssions* at start time