IndieWebCamp Berlin Introduction is the opening session of IndieWebCamp Berlin 2018!
IndieWebCamp Berlin organizers will lead you through:
Day 1 Introduction
- Announce: Welcome to the fourth IndieWebCamp Berlin!
- Introduce co-organizers, photographer
- Photo policy / red border
- Stickers and pronoun pins
- Show code-of-conduct, point out organizers to go to in case of anything
- Also show Mozilla Community Participation Guidelines (video), since Mozilla is hosting the event.
- Tools: IRC/Slack, this wiki, https://etherpad.indieweb.org/
- Overview of IndieWebCamp Berlin day 1
- Lightning Intros & Personal Site Demos
- Create the session schedule
- Barcamp-style session
- Lunch - go out and come back
- Barcamp-style sessions
- Thanks to our Sponsors for making this possible
Barcamp sessions introduction
- Intro to how Barcamp sessions are scheduled: write THREE THINGS on a notecard:
- session name,
- your name,
- session #hashtag - used for tagging and etherpad.indieweb.org/hashtag
- Session scheduling!
- Summit leaders call *start your sessions* at start time
- During sessions, appoint at least one person to take notes in etherpad
Day 2 Introduction
... see separate page