- AWS Lambda restricts payload sizes to 10mb, which means you can start having rejection issues if you try to upload more than a 5mb file.
AWS Lambda as a media endpoint
Eddie Hinkle has investigated using AWS Lambda as a media endpoint. It did not go well. AWS Lambda and its Gateway API restrict payload size limits to 10mb, which means actual files being uploaded can't reliable be more than 5mb. (Note: this is a common restriction among serverless functions). Which is a bad restriction for a media endpoint. After this, Eddie brainstormed using Amazon s3 as a media endpoint
- https://github.com/jimpick/lambda-comments a blog commenting system for static blogs running on Lambda
- A IndieAuth to IAM bridge
- Lambda being used for a custom static site CMS
- "" @yogthos January 10, 2019
- ^^^ thread. Also: