Jump to navigation Jump to search
Go is a programming language.
- Andy Leap runs IndieServ
- Dmitri Shuralyov enjoys programming in Go. It's his preferred language for both the backend and frontend work. His entire personal website dmitri.shuralyov.com is written in Go.
- Jan-Lukas Else likes Go and developed the software for his website and blog using Go.
- Henrique Dias developed a custom CMS (hacdias/eagle) for his website using Go.
- Jamie Tanna is starting to write some more Go, and is working primarily through https://gitlab.com/jamietanna/micropub-go/
- David Somers [omz13] uses Go extensively and has used it to build things such as the backend of toolbox.
- add yourself...
- github.com/andyleap/microformats - Microformats2 library, test parser up at mf2.vendaria.net
- willnorris.com/go/microformats - Forked and updated version of andyleap's library above. Test parser at go.microformats.io
- willnorris.com/go/newbase60 - NewBase60 encoding and decoding
- willnorris.com/go/webmention - Webmention library and command line tool
- https://gitlab.com/jamietanna/micropub-go/ - Micropub command-line application client