Jump to navigation Jump to search
Stephen Rushe is an Indieweb newbie in Belfast, Northern Ireland..
Nickname in IRC: deeden.
- Site uses microformats, and supports IndieAuth.
- Released Ho-Tan, a Micropub endpoint written in ruby using Sinatra.
- Released Babbas, a content-addressable Media endpoint written in ruby using Sinatra.
- Released IndieAuth::TokenVerification, a ruby gem to provide functionality to verify IndieAuth access tokens
- Released Indieweb::PostTypes, a ruby gem to identify post type from Microformats 2 JSON.
- Released Indieweb::Authorship, a ruby gem to identify the author of an IndieWeb post using the Authorship algorithm.
- Scrobbling music listening (on desktop) to my own server.
- Scrobbling music listening to my own server from my phone.