podcasts about the indieweb
podcasts about the indieweb are podcasts that discuss indie web topics, check out https://martymcgui.re/tag/this-week-indieweb-podcast/ for starters!
For a reverse-chronological stream of all indieweb related podcasts, see:
- 1 Active Podcasts
- 2 Past Podcasts
- 3 Podcast Segments about Indieweb
- 4 Brainstorming
- 5 See Also
Aaron Parecki's Percolator
- Aaron Parecki posts short (2-5 minute) episodes about various IndieWeb projects he works on at https://percolator.today/
An IndieWeb Podcast
On 2018-03-18 David Shanske and Chris Aldrich started an IndieWeb related podcast with the tentative name "An IndieWeb Podcast" as a beta experiment. Episodes will hopefully run 30-45 minutes and cover a variety of IndieWeb topics in conversation. It can be found at https://david.shanske.com/series/indieweb-podcast/
My Url Is
On 2018-10-03 Eddie Hinkle is launching a new IndieWeb podcast inspired by Micro Monday but focused on the broader IndieWeb audience. It is a bi-weekly guest podcast hosted by Eddie Hinkle where he has conversations and interviews various people throughout the IndieWeb community to learn more about them, their interests and desires in the IndieWeb and what they've added to their website lately. It can be found at MyURLIs.com.
Marty McGuire's This Week In IndieWeb Podcast
- Marty McGuire did a 10 minute recap of the This Week in the Indieweb newsletter featuring short, usually non-technical dives on this week's indieweb topics, from early 2017 thru late 2018.
Podcast Segments about Indieweb
Huffduffer Indieweb Feed
- Player.fm: In Beta: We Want Our 2003 Back (Archived but no mp3) featured Amber Case being interviewed about the indieweb
- MP3 file inbeta-090.mp3 not found — if you have this, please upload to https://archive.org/upload/
This Week in Google
This is a weekly podcast on the TWiT Network that covers news topics relating to Google and the cloud as well as web philosophy, journalism, social media, and their societal impacts. Indieweb is frequently a topic on various episodes specifically including segments and episodes listed below:
- Episode #398: None More Black (March 29, 2017) - discussion with Kevin Marks about 100DaysOfIndieWeb begins at 89:04
- Episode #266: The Indie Web (September 10, 2014) - big discussion about Known and indieweb featuring Kevin Marks, Ben Werdmüller, Erin Jo Richey. It takes up a large portion of the entire episode.
Jeena's Excellent Encounters
The Jared White Show
- Episode 361 of WP Tavern's WordPress Weekly featured David Shanske on "The IndieWeb"
- YouTube version: https://youtu.be/i5OUxExhT3M from start to about 48:00
- Chris Aldrich and Jeremy Cherfas are working on starting a podcast
- Jonathan LaCour is thinking of starting one too