- Tickets: https://ti.to/beyondtellerrand/duesseldorf-2021/with/gjblu08h1ug
- Event/RSVP: https://events.indieweb.org/Z6z8DpkikdxI
If you have any questions or problems regarding these Codes of Conduct, please contact one or more of the #Organizers.
🚝 We highly recommend traveling by train or public transit.
- Venue: Stadtfenster room, 2nd floor, Neue Zentralbibliothek Düsseldorf
~2 minute walk from Düsseldorf Central Station (Düsseldorf Hauptbahnhof).
Directions from the train station to Zentralbibliothek: (see also Google Maps walking directions)
- Walk roughly North out of the train station and towards the right
- Carefully cross various local transit tracks & lanes
- Look for the building with a mostly caps/blue LiDL in bright yellow circle on blue square
- Look for tall vertical banners on stands outside on the ground floor with red on white vertical text:
- Enter between the banners
- Take the elevator up to floor 2
- Walk out of the elevator, continue forward to the end of the hall
- Turn left and go to the end, where there are two (see through) glass doors
- Left door goes to the cafe ("Xafé"), right door goes into the "Stadtfenster" room
|Time||Stadtfenster room, 2nd floor, Neue Zentralbibliothek, Düsseldorf, Germany|
|9:00||Informal coffee & warmup at Xafé in the next room|
|10:00||Welcome — Aaron Parecki & Tantek Çelik|
|10:30|| Personal Site Intros|
|11:00||Group photo & lunch at Xafé|
|12:15||How to post an indie RSVP|
|12:45||Next Website Goal(s)|
|13:15||Webmention Site Improvements||IndieAuth Updates|
canceled to participate in Webperf session
|15:15||IndieWebCamp Closed! Clean-up and restore room to original state.|
Interested in Remotely Participating
Blog posts and notes about the camp!
- 2021-11-05 Ton Zijlstra: IndieWebCamp in Düsseldorf am 11.11.
- 2021-11-11 Tantek Çelik: https://tantek.com/2021/315/t2/no-script-head-no-problem
"inspired by @csswizardry @btconf, tried ct.css on my homepage (had to disable HTTP CSP), & only 1 green box!
No <script> in <head>, no problem.
If you support Progressive Enhancement (all sites should), scripts can go at end of body, right before </body>"
See and upload photos on the event page