IndieWebCamp Nuremberg 2018
The third IndieWebCamp in Nuremberg, but just one of many IndieWebCamps!
The importance of owning your data is getting more awareness. To grow it and help people gettings started, we're meeting for a bar-camp like collaboration in Nuremberg for two days of brainstorming, working, teaching, helping.
Join us during the Nürnberg Digital Festival 2018 (née Nuremberg Web Week) and learn how to use open web technologies to empower and – maybe more importantly – encourage users to own their own content and identities.
- When: through
- Where: tollwerkstatt, Klingenhofstraße 5, 90411 Nuremberg / Nürnberg, Germany.
- URL: https://indieweb.org/2018/Nuremberg
- Cost: Free
- Registration: Please register here, we need numbers for food and drinks
- Add yourself and what projects you’re working on to the Guest Book.
Other URL(s) (for convenience only - to attend you must register, as we need the final numbers for planning food and drinks)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/132770784138382
- Colloq: https://colloq.io/events/indiewebcamp/2018/nurnberg/1
- Friday, 19th
- Several people are arriving during the evening and it would be nice to be able to have a warm-up together. Dinner? Drinks? A get together even more informal than the actual camp, no sponsors (unless you are offering), just good company!
- Martijn van der Ven (arriving early 17th) would like to know if people are interested and if so at what times. Get in touch whenever / wherever, or add yourself below. Are you reading this on Friday morning: maybe send a text message to see what the plans are! (Contact details.)
- sknebel sure! no constraints (arriving 15th)
- Calum Ryan 🍴 (arriving 18th)
- Rosemary Orchard Arriving Friday evening 19:30 if Deutsch Bahn are on time, will join everyone else as soon as possible!
- Joschi Kuphal totally up for it, but at the moment of writing (2018-10-03) I can't focus on this yet. Happy to reserve a table at a restaurant / pub / whatever as soon as we have a rough number of participants (and maybe a style-wise preference?)!
- Jeremy Cherfas Arriving early morning on the 19th, so also up for lunch if anyone is around.
- Sebastiaan Andeweg I would like to be one of those several people. Count me in.
- Ton Zijlstra: Frank Meeuwsen and me are on the same train arriving at 19:00 on the 19th. I'm sure we're happy to join you all for drinks and food after having checked in into our hotel (near the venue).
- Aaron Parecki I'm up for something Friday evening! I'll be arriving a few days earlier.
|Day 1: Discussions||Day 2: Hacking|
Individual Session wiki pages
openSUSE, formerly SUSE Linux and SuSE Linux Professional, is a Linux-based project and distribution widely used throughout the world, particularly in Germany. The focus of its development is creating usable open-source tools for software developers and system administrators, while providing a user-friendly desktop, and feature-rich server environment.
Become a sponsor?
We are currently looking for sponsors for this event.
The venue will be provided by tollwerk.
- Organizers: Joschi Kuphal
- Want to help out?
- Setup wiki pages (Introductions, Demos, complete schedule etc.)
Questions for Organizers
Add your questions below
Put suggestions for IndieWebCamp Nuremberg 2018 here.