IndieAuth 1.1 is a IndieWebCamp Pop-ups 2020 session.
IndieWebCamp Pop-ups 2020
When: 2020-08-08 9:30 AM (Pacific) / 12:30 PM (Eastern)
Streaming video/audio platform: Zoom
Let's discuss how can we iterate IndieAuth? What open issues are there to discuss on the issue tracker? What OAuth proposals might be worth implementing in IndieAuth endpoints? Should PKCE be mandatory? More thoughts captured in the IndieAuth 1.1 milestone on GitHub.
If possible, attendees should familiarize themselves with existing open issues.
- Aaron Parecki - Facilitator
- David Shanske organizer
- Add yourself here… (see this for more details) (we're always happy to have additional organizers and facilitators to help out)
- Add yourself here… (see this for more details) (we're always happy to have additional help!)
Add your +1 for interest in this topic:
- David Shanske
- Jacky Alciné - Having an interest in using progressive authn to highlight more info to people
- Sven Knebel
- Aaron Parecki - facilitator
- would like to continue to iterate on server-to-server IndieAuth
- would like to update IndieAuth to reflect the current best practices of OAuth 2.0
- Tantek Çelik
- Manton Reece
- Martijn van der Ven (also RSVP’d)
- Add yourself here… (see this for more details)
We use an Etherpad to take notes on the event.