Koype is an upcoming software project that aims to provide a one-stop shop for those looking for a single-tenant Web service to uphold IndieWeb principles.
Initial Launch Features
For its first release (v1.0.0), Koype aims to have the following features:
- self-hosted authentication via IndieAuth
- self-hosted posts management via Micropub
- self-hosted web mention support via Webmentions
- self-hosted subscription tooling via Microsub
- abstracted object storage support
- AWS S3
- internal editor for manipulating posts
- abstracted importer logic
- generic RSS/ATOM import tool
- 03: IndieAuth support has implemented with 100% coverage. Will fail aggressively if client application does not emit h-x-app or h-app information.
- 10: Baseline Micropub support is underway. Plans on how storage of entries is still lightly in the air.