Firefox is a free, open source web browser made by Mozilla.
- Omnibear is a Micropub client
- Verify Me is an add-on that provides a visual indicator for confirmed rel-me links!
Firefox Hello was a WebRTC based feature for doing browser to browser calls, audio, video or both, which you can setup with a hyperlink as part of an indieweb communication/contact page. It was removed in version 49.
Firefox introduced a "Share" toolbar button in Firefox 23 to share the current page to a share provider of the user’s choice, including any Known site (on Withknown.com or your own server). It was removed in version 57.
Firefox OS is an open source mobile operating system developed by Mozilla, based on Linux and the Gecko web rendering engine.
Persona was a single-sign-on (SSO) protocol, open source project, and fallback server developed by Mozilla.
- Firefox Activations
- Firefox Social API
- to use a custom root certificate authority: at the bottom of about:preferences#privacy is the Certificates section and there’s a button to view certs. Then under Authorities import, and the key for me was to click the options button, which then shows the format type. That allowed me to choose certificate files, which then allows the file browser to recognize the iwc root cert file
- To file a bug, go to https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/ and click the New Bug link/button
- How to disable the "Delete key goes back" keyboard shortcut: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1195262 (Why: because sometimes going back the forward can errantly lose information on fragile pages that use too much JS for their state, and it's too easy to think you're editing a text field, hit delete and watch the browser go "back" and lose your state)
- Mac G3, G4, G5 support (requires Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later): https://www.floodgap.com/software/tenfourfox/