Standalone linkback server written in PHP, storing data in MySQL.
- Receive webmentions and pingbacks
- Stores them in a SQL database
- Sends a mail for incoming linkbacks
- Send out webmentions/pingbacks to each link in an Atom feed's content parts
- This makes it possible to automatically send out linkbacks for statically hosted sites.
Linkback status display
- Every link gets a colored icon appended, depending on its status
- Hovering a link displays a popup with linkback details
Indieweb enthusiasts using it on their primary site: