Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is a stub. You can help the IndieWeb wiki by expanding it.
Textpattern is a content management system that can be used to create a personal site and be part of the IndieWeb.
- Welcome to #IndieWeb Textpattern
- Adding an h-card
- Preparing your site for IndieAuth
- Add support for receiving Webmentions
- Sending Webmentions using Webmention.app and IFTTT
- #IndieWeb Testpattern links
- Launching #IndieWeb Textpattern
- getting started
- testimonial: good mobile UI: https://mrkapowski.com/2019/02/6896.html ( https://twitter.com/mstrkapowski/status/1099251471378350080 )
- "The more I use it to write IndieWeb Textpattern articles, the more I’m reminded how much of a joy the Textpattern editing interface is. Comparing writing in TXP vs WordPress, on mobile, is like night and day." @Chris McLeod February 23, 2019