All Ruby source code is available on GitHub.
- Create, update, delete and undelete posts.
- Templates for creating note, article, rsvp, bookmark, reply, repost, and like posts.
- Uses either form-encoded (x-www-form-urlencoded) or JSON methods.
- Preview the request that will be sent to the server before it's sent.
- Supports multiple values for URL properties (e.g. in-reply-to).
- Customize types, icons, defaults, ordering and required properties.
- Mobile-first. All views have been designed and optimized for mobile.
- Full errors and feedback displayed from the server and endpoints.
People using Micropublish to post to their website:
- Barry Frost since 2015-02-13 at barryfrost.com (selfdogfooding!)
- Greg since 2015-09-17 at unrelenting.technology
- 2016-12-31 - Micropublish was rewritten to be compatible with recent changes to the Micropub specification, including JSON requests for updating posts. It introduces many breaking changes from earlier versions of the spec, e.g. mp-syndicate-to instead of syndicate-to, and bookmark-of instead of bookmark.
- 2015-02-13 - The first, create-only version of Micropublish was released. It used an older, deprecated Micropub syntax.