SQLite is a relational database that stores an entire database in a single file. Unlike most databases, it is accessed as a library rather than a separate process.
- Kyle Mahan is experimenting with SQLite as the primary datastore for Red Wind.
- Sandstorm recommends that apps use SQLite if possible because each application runs in its own container, and therefore cannot share a single e.g., MySQL instance.
- Peter Molnar uses SQLite3 FTS4 engine for full text searching his site.
- Christian Weiske uses SQLite as temporary datastore when re-building his static blog after pushing changes onto the server
- Show changes in git diff displays for binary databases through the clever use of the sqlite cli as binery-to-text converter
- https://www.sqlite.org/json1.html for querying against JSON blobs
- https://dgl.cx/2020/06/sqlite-json-support for autogenerating columns from JSON for indexing purposes