Some information that'll be immediately visible:
- send and receive counts over the last week
- in-line previews of the last 5 mentions
- moderation status
Endpoint Detection and Checking
A diagnostic tool that'll show information about what links on a provided page will receive Webmentions if sent from Lighthouse. The goal is, in this order, to:
- highlight which links were extracted
- determine the confidence of this Webmention being received (against MF2, OpenGraph, JSON-LD, etc)
A few different methods for automatically sending Webmentions on behalf of your site.
- hitting an authorized endpoint for sending Webmentions (following the specification on how to do that).
- subscribing to multiple feeds on a site (using WebSub or falling back to polling every 5 to 15 minutes)
You can use Lighthouse to serve as a 'middleman' for your Webmentions; a place to capture them before they're sent to your server.