(Redirected from User:Petermolnar.eu)
Before the dawn of time - or a proper domain - I went through a cycle of Microsoft FrontPage, a self-composed, PHP CMS, WordPress, and now I'm back on static(ish) site generation since 2016.
Reasoning, lessons, conclusions:
- https://petermolnar.net/running-a-static-indieweb-site/ [2018-08-07]
- https://petermolnar.net/making-things-private/ [2017-10-28]
- https://petermolnar.net/going-static/ [2016-12-31]
- Not Another Static Generator, an glorified Python script, that uses webmention.io, brid.gy, and Telegraph to be indieweb-friendly.
- silo.PASTA, a bunch of scripts that creates PASTA archives from favs and likes from various silos, and extends these archived images with EXIF data regarding their source and author, following Christian Weiske's idea on the topic.
- wp-webmention-again - an alternative webmentions plugin for WordPress. It's most probably broken by now.
- Blogroll2email- turns the Blogroll part of WordPress to feed (atom, rss, mf2) parser to send entries as mail; supports granary json-mf2 format
- wp-shortslug - use pubdate epoch converted to base36 (0-9a-z) as short permalink
- wp-flatbackups - an auto-exporter for WordPress, creating a flat, directory based copy of YAML + Markdown (and/or HTML) of every post. This can't be imported, just servers as a fallback plan for longevity.
- wp-url2snapshot - to have a backup copy of a linked website, the plugin pulls in an html-only version of every link it can find in any post content and stores it for potential future use. In case a link is not snapshotted yet and is not available on the web anymore, it tries to fall back to the last available version on archive.org.
- Keyring Reactions Importers a reactions (like, fav, comment, etc ) importer for various silos