Shock is what Jacky Alciné uses to combine his use of Micropub and Webmention services. It uses Tera, a Jinja-like templating language in Rust for rendering themes. The storage is defined at https://git.jacky.wtf/me/shock/wiki/Storage-Design.
- Rendering on multiple feed types
- Provide better support for presenting photos, rsvp, edits, events, videos, audio, read-of posts, listen-of posts, gameplay, code snippets and purchase collections
- Swapping themes on-demand
- Guest sign-in using IndieAuth
- Implementing private posts support
- Search functionality
- Real-time updates from Micropub servers
- Freezing posts
- Template tag for generating Open Graph Protocol-friendly and Twitter metadata
- Custom data fetching using Lua scripts to render on the site
- Based on the
Hostheader, switch the destination to serve
I'd like to emit NodeInfo information on my site to help non-IndieWeb entities understand what I use in a machine-friendly way. I'll aim to support the 2.1 version first then work backwards.