IndieWebCamp Pop-ups 2020
IndieWebCamp Pop-ups 2020 are stand alone single topic sessions started in 2020, partly in response to the coronavirus pandemic that has prevented the long history of regularly occurring in-person camps in various cities.
While not designed to be the traditional two day camps of sessions and creating, they are meant to foster ongoing discussion and development of topics of interest to the IndieWeb community.
- The Garden and the Stream on 2020-04-25 at 10:00 AM Pacific
Pop-up events are scheduled individually on as-desired basis. See the schedule page for details about the various events.
- Please read through our Code of Conduct
- Session Proposals/Brainstorming
- Schedule Grid - hyperlinked to actual session pages
IndieWebCamp has a strong tradition of remote participation, typically using chat, Zoom and Etherpad during as well as after the event. More details and links for remote participation will be posted here on the days of the event. Also feel free to join us on chat to get realtime updates and conversation before, during, and after the sessions. (Direct web chat link here.)
- See Attending IndieWebCamp for what to expect and how to prepare for attending.
💬 Join the chat: discuss
Various organizers are responsible for putting together these individual pop-up events. They are listed below:
Blog posts and articles
- 2020-04-26 : A short post mortem, video and note links, and challenge from The Garden and the Stream IndieWebCamp Pop-up session (archived)
- 2020-05-03 : Building a Day Log Habit
- Just a small smattering of the ~25 people who joined us for The Garden and the Stream
- Christophe Ducamp posted a photo of his personal set up for attending at https://microblog.ducamp.me/2020/04/25/session-indieweb-pilote.html