🇩🇪 IndieWebCamp Berlin2 2019 is the sixth IndieWebCamps in Berlin! One of many IndieWebCamps!
IndieWebCamp Berlin2 is an all-levels BarCamp-like collaboration in Berlin for two days of keynotes, brainstorming, creating, teaching, and helping gain more control over our data and lives online!
Learn how to use open web services, software, and technologies to empower yourself and – maybe more importantly – encourage all users to own their own content and identities.
Bring your laptop and mobile devices, we’ll help you get setup to both publish where you want, and keep control of your content!
- When: through
- 1 RSVP
- 2 Photos Notes Videos
- 3 Accessibility
- 4 Participating
- 5 Adjacent Events
- 6 Schedule
- 7 Sessions
- 8 Sponsors
- 9 Organizers
- 10 Photos
- 11 Blog posts
- 12 Travel and Lodging
- 13 See Also
- Where: Mozilla Berlin, GSG-Hof Schlesische Straße, Building 3, 3rd Floor, Schlesische Straße 27, 10997 Berlin, Germany. If you are arriving outside of the event, go to the 4th floor and sign in. On the day of the event, go to the 3rd floor and we will sign you in.
- Wiki: https://indieweb.org/2019/Berlin2
- Cost: Free
- Coming soon!
- Add yourself and what projects you’re working on to the Project Goals page!
Photos Notes Videos
Whatever your disability we want to make sure IndieWebCamps are accessible to all. If you consider attending IndieWebCamp Berlin and have specific accessibility requirements, contact us in advance and we'll try to make sure that we are able to accommodate you.
There is some information here on access to the Mozilla Berlin office.
All participants must agree to:
- Please reach out to an organizer during the event for any reason, especially if you feel unsafe or unwelcome or feel members are not living up to the standards we set out for ourselves in the above code and guidelines:
Questions about attending and participating?
- Add yourself to the Project Goals page to indicate your interest in participating and what project(s) new or existing you want to work on!
- 2019-11-22 IndieWeb Organizers Meetup at Mozilla Berlin followed by informal dinner meetup
- 2019-11-25…29 The Fourteenth Annual Meeting of the Internet Governance Forum (IGF) will be hosted by the Government of Germany in Berlin under the overarching theme: One World. One Net. One Vision
|Day 1: Discussions||Day 2: Making|
Individual Session wiki pages
Mozilla is the not-for-profit behind the lightning fast Firefox browser. We put people over profit to give everyone more power online.
Become a sponsor?
We are currently looking for additional sponsors for this event.
- Tantek Çelik: wiki, meta
- Yulia (Mozilla Berlin): local venue(s), materials
- Want to help out?
- Contact an organizer or sign-up to Volunteer below!
- Check the #To-do list below to see if there's something you can help out with.
- Add yourself here… (see this for more details)
Volunteer tasks: (feel free to grab one and put it next to your name in the list above!)
- setting up the stickers / pins / name badges table (and checking it regularly)
- setting up the session grid rows and columns in a good spot (see 2019/Berlin for last May's)
Organizer notes and tasks
- Tantek Çelik,Yulia Startsev: pick a keynote speaker
- figure out Remote Participation, and document how-to here! (Zoom?)
- document expenses
Questions for Organizers
Add your questions and requests below
Put suggestions for IndieWebCamp Berlin2 2019 here.
Notes & Tweets:
Travel and Lodging
Some nearby hotels. Add your hotel below if you would like to let people know where you're staying!
Add yourself here if you're interested in sharing a room with others.