IndieWebCamp SF 2019
IndieWebCamp San Francisco is a two day workshop for creatives who want to discuss, brainstorm, or hack on any and all independent, distribute, local, offline, indieweb technologies for practical usable open web solutions to real world problems and social media.
Join us and learn how to use the latest in distributed and independent web standards & technologies to create the web you want, collaborating with others doing the same.
- Mozilla San Francisco, 2 Harrison st., San Francisco, CA
- Saturday to Sunday
Doors open at 9:30 both days
Schedule details in progress! Saturday:
- 09:30 Doors Open
- 10:00 Welcome
- 10:15 Opening Keynotes
- 10:30 Lightning intros/demos
- 11:00 BarCamp breakout session scheduling
- 11:30 First breakout session
- 12:15 Group photo & decentralized lunch out!
- 13:30 More Breakout sessions
- 17:45 Wrap-up and overview of day 2
- 18:00 Closed for the day
- 09:30 Doors Open
- 10:00 Hackday Welcome and Intros
- 12:00 Lunch (working on getting lunch brought in!)
- 13:37 Hack Demos!
- 14:00 Closing session & cleanup
- 14:15 Camp closed
All participants must agree to:
RSVP here for now (Capacity 30)
- Tantek Çelik
- Jeremy Keith
- David Shanske
- Bradley Allen
- Jacky Alciné
- Johannes Ernst (probably, some of the time)
- Add yourself and what projects you’re working on to the Project Goals page.
If you're interested in participating remotely, add yourself here and we'll update this section with remote participation details!
- 2019-12-09…11 An Event Apart San Francisco
- Tantek Çelik — venue, food, ... ?
- David Shanske — remote participation
- ... interested in helping out? Contact: tantek.com/contact or say hi in https://chat.indieweb.org/meta
Help with taking notes in IRC, updating the wiki, e.g. 2019/SF/Schedule grid updates, linking to Etherpads, wikifying Etherpads etc. Thanks much!
- gRegor Morrill (remote) wiki gardening and anything else I can help with remotely
- Bradley Allen in the flesh to lend a hand with whatever needs doing. Happy to take notes in IRC.
- Add yourself here… (see this for more details) (and what you want to help with!)